Our mission is to provide the best possible service while complying with industry guidelines. We do not pass the buck by charging back denials and assessing additional fees.
Types of services:
- Full Service includes:
- Providing Shipment / Invoicing reports.
- Researching and challenging Adjustments / Chargebacks.
If the retailer isn’t paid, we generate no revenue.
- Acting as Collection Agent for all invoices Not Paid.
- Providing recommendations to improve the overall process.
- Special Services are for our high volume accounts
- Includes all benefits of Full Service, plus …
- Special reports and processing options
One of Ron’s major accomplishments recognized by Unilever was with coupon deductions. Ron and his department reduced deductions by several million dollars while maintaining excellent trade relations. In 1996, RPR introduced this service to Ocean Spray. Some of our other larger clients have been Kimberly-Clark, S.C. Johnson, and Gerber. For most of our clients, we have collected considerably more than we charged.
RPR’s Coupon Deduction Management Service includes:
- Researching ALL Coupon Deductions no matter how small.
- Maintain detailed reports by retailer by the 2 primary deduction reasons.
- Late – Invoices not Paid or paid, but not within the retailer’s requirements.
- Chargebacks / Adjustments – Invoices in which the manufacturer paid in accordance with their policy.
- Act as Collection Agent for all deductions.
- Provide monthly reconciliation between the Mfr and RPR’s systems.
- Provide recommendations to improve the overall process.
Other RPR Manufacturer Services include:
- Redemption Policies
- Special Projects such has assist with finding the best Agents based on the client’s needs.
Since RPR’s inception, founder, Ron Fischer has consulted on many various projects.
These consulting projects include:
- Digital Coupons – Assist with implementing programs, provide billing services, and customer service.
- Electronic Coupon Processing – worked with:
- Cunningham Electronics
- In Store Media Systems
- First Data Corp.
- Joint Billing Procedures for manufacturers that are promoting each other’s product thru coupons, but the Mfr’s use different Agents.
- Assist in finding the best Agent based on the client’s needs and helped with the conversion process.
- Key Witness in a lawsuit for a Roundtable client